DDC-I offers complete solutions for embedded software developers including field proven safety critical real-time embedded operating systems, multi-language compilers, integrated development environments, run-time systems, custom software development services, and legacy software system modernization solutions, with a primary focus on safety-critical applications. For over 20 years, DDC-I has worked closely with an impressive who’s who list of aerospace and defense contractors, providing innovative products and reliable engineering expertise.
- April 12, 2016 DDC-I Announces Small Footprint Version of Deos RTOS for NXP e200-based Safety-Critical Avionics Applications
- March 30, 2016 AI to Utilize DDC-I’s Deos Real-Time Operating System for Agile Resilient Embedded System (ARES) Prototyping Effort
- February 2, 2016 DDC-I and OAR Demonstrate Deos/RTEMS RTOS Integration at US Army Aviation FACE™ Technical Interchange Meeting
- January 12, 2016 DDC-I’s Safety-Critical Deos Real-Time Operating System Available for Extreme Engineering’s Freescale T2080-Based XPedite Single-Board Computer
- November 10, 2015 DDC-I Webcast Showcases Develop Once Deploy Everywhere Architecture to Slash DO-178C Avionics Development and Certification Costs