Four Day Course, Tues – Fri
- Cost: $2500/person
- February 28th – March 3rd
- 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Customer to provide laptop for set up on Monday, February 27th
- Melbourne, FL
- Register with Jennifer Sanchez email@example.com, 602-386-4353
Courtyard Melbourne West
2101 W New Haven Ave, Melbourne, FL 32904
Phone: (321) 724-6400
What You’ll Learn
- Familiarity with the use of the DDC-I Development Suite (DDS) for Deos development
- Participant should be able to successfully utilize the DDS environment upon course completion
- Understanding of the Deos Application Programming Interface (API)
- Participant should be able to successfully develop an application that runs on Deos and utilizes Deos API features.
- Understanding of the development tools and build process.
- Participant should be able to successfully define time and space quota requirements and access control to platform resources using the Deos Integration Tool.
- Participant should be able to successfully compile, link, load and run executable files.
- Participant should be able to successfully use DDS provided software development tools. For Example:
- Debugger (MLD)
- Telnet System Video Streams
- Status Monitor
- Various Deos specific build-time configuration error detection tools
- Introduction to the Deos Feature Provider, Application Integrator and Platform Integrator roles and responsibilities.
- Understanding of the ARINC653 capability provided with Deos
- Participant should be able to understand the structure of the ARINC653 solution and how it works in the Deos environment as well as adherence to the standard.
- Participant should be able to successfully create an ARINC653 Schedule taking into all the factors involved. For Example:
- Definition and timing of 653 partitions
- Timing and factors that contribute to the time frame configuration
- The ability to use Deos RMA threads with 653 partitions
- Participant should be able to understand the available communication services and how to configure Deos to use them. For Example:
- Sampling Ports
- Queuing Ports
- Configuration Tools
- Participant should be able to successfully configure the Health Monitoring – Architecture of the health monitor and how it handles error conditions in the system. (Configuration, Error Classifications)