This one week training course will enable participants to fulfill the Deos Platform Verification role, and successfully interface with DDC-I provided DO-178B Software Life Cycle Data.
Who Should Attend
Typically it is one or two members of the applicant’s team assigned to the Platfrom Integrator role.
- Deos RTOS and Development System Product Training.
- Note that DDC-I recommends this course occur during or immediately following the a project or program’s development review.
What You’ll Learn
The training material for this on-site one week course will emphasize and familiarize students with:
- Verification of configuration files
- Product specific Deos platform registry requirements
- Structural coverage using the DDC-I Assembly Branch Coverage (ABC) tool.
- Use of the certification artifact package
- Areas of responsibility for certification
- Best practices in the areas of responsibility for the target system developer
- Tools used in the above
On-site Classroom Requirements
In order to provide the most effective training, the following infrastructure is recommended:
- Room large enough to hold all students and their workstations
- Projection capability
- Optional classroom features:
- Connectivity to internet
- A LAN local to the classroom (required if training on ‘real hardware’ is desired)